Account Executive, Inside/SMB
bttn is bringing automation and transparency to the antiquated medical supply marketplace.
bttn is the future of medical supply. We’re revolutionizing the way people access critical medical supplies. The current system is old, antiquated, and outdated. We give providers of all sizes options on how and when they receive their supplies and reduce the cost of healthcare for all.
This is a real-world, start up experience you won’t get anywhere else - working in a fast paced dynamic startup world focusing on the medical supply space.
As an Account Executive with bttn., you will be using your consultative sales skills to identify the challenges and pain that customers are facing and how bttn. can alleviate that pain. You will become an expert in medical supply so that you can build credibility and speak with authority.
Our most successful Account Executives:
- Typically have a couple years of professional sales experience in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
- Love working with people.
- Have gratitude, integrity, and no ego.
- Are curious, fun, and adaptable in a results-oriented environment that offers a healthy dose of independence, teamwork, and competition
- Love to learn, show initiative, and embrace every day improvement (get 1% better every single day).
- Have strong customer service, communication, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years of sales experience in a start-up environment
- You are passionate about helping others and great at building and maintaining relationships
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, coachable, relentlessly resourceful, resilient, and able to multitask and execute
- Highly Organized
- Ability to project manage and handle multiple tasks at different stages
- Strong communication skills
- Positive mindset when solving difficult problems
- Solutions-oriented and able experience communicating cross-functionally
- Beautiful office and fun team environment
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid employee life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Company equity